Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman ???????

im thinkin about going to the new one commin out



are you guys gunna go and see itBatman ???????
well...... i'll see it...... after all movies are cool!
Same. I'm watching it, too.Batman ???????
ill see it when all good movies are not coming out anymore
you've gotta be kidding. this will be probably the most highly anticipated movie of the year. Heath Ledger pretty much gave his life for this movie - he got so into the character of the Joker that it affected his whole being and probably contributed to the combination that killed him. and... it's Batman! everyone will go.Batman ???????
I'm really excited to go see it, and I hope Heath Ledger wins an Academy Award for his psychotic vicious portrayal of the Joker!
I will definitely see this movie, I hope it's awesome!



RIP Heath Ledger
most definately. i really do want to see what ledger does with the joker
Yep.
Of courese I'm going to see it. Joker looks like he is going to be crazy as always, add in you get to see Harve Dent before he becomes Two Face. I expect to see a number battles between Batman and his archenemy Mister J the Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment