Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why was the only good Villain the joker in the new Batman movies?

I'm a Big comic book movie fan I know two face was in the dark knight but wasn't in till the end of the movie. Why know riddler or penguin? Why Bane if you ever read any of the Batman comics he is a little man that has stuff pump in him. He has never bet batman. And now they are going to have him bet Batman in the new movie that is a dumb way to end this series.Why was the only good Villain the joker in the new Batman movies?
First think you should understand Nolan's films does not strictly follow Comics. As for The Riddler idea I'd like to see him if Johhny Depp was playing it, but now I think of it... I'm more happy they did not Riddler would look too similar to The Joker in a movie (Purple Coat/Green Coat, Psycho guy leaving trails for next crime) %26amp; for Penguin I find it hard a suited middle age man looking menacing enough to threaten The Dark Knight. on the other hand if you look at Tom Hardy as Bane in the trailer, He visually looks bloody menacing %26amp; an ultimate threat to the Batman if you ask me. So I'm glad they went that way.



In the End, I'd ask you to keep faith on the genius of Christopher Nolan who took Gay Batman to todays The Dark Knight. That bloke knows what works %26amp; he does it well.Why was the only good Villain the joker in the new Batman movies?
First of all the new movie was nothing like the real comics. The producers changed everything like they always do. I think they should have hired Dani Dovito to play the original Penguin. That would be awesomE!Why was the only good Villain the joker in the new Batman movies?
Why do people keep waisting their money on Crap Batman movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment