Friday, March 9, 2012

How come the Wayne Tower building in the Dark Knight looks different from the one in Batman Begins?

I noticed this and its been bothering me and i hope you guys know the answer to this. I have noticed alot of changes from Batman Begins to The Dark Knight.How come the Wayne Tower building in the Dark Knight looks different from the one in Batman Begins?
This is my theory.



When the monorail exploded at the bottom of Wayne Tower (in Batman Begins), it would have caused significant damage. Wayne probably used it as an excuse to renovate it. This can also tell how Fox gets a private elevator in his office.
THE TRUTH IS THAT ITS NOT WAYNE TOWER. I THOUGHT SO TOO, BUT I STARTED TO THINK THAT IT WAS JUST ONE OF THE HEADQUARTERS OF WAYNE INTERPRISES, LIKE R AND D DEPARTMENT, ECT.How come the Wayne Tower building in the Dark Knight looks different from the one in Batman Begins?
The magical unicorn flew over Wayne Towers and gave it a make over



:D
I don't recall them making explicit reference to anything about Wayne Tower in the Dark Knight, but I could be half sleep and crazy.

So... yah.How come the Wayne Tower building in the Dark Knight looks different from the one in Batman Begins?
I'm guessing that they decided to move the location of the mansion, and remodel it as well.
didn't you ask this question already
in the first movie the house burns down and they re build it a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment