Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I fix a big ring around my Batman game that got scratched on when my 360 was flipped upright?

I was playing Batman about a month ago and my brother took my 360 and flipped it over upright with the game still inside. It made a loud scratching noise inside and when I took it out, there was a big ring around the outside part of the disk. I have tried a disc cleaner and that didn't work. So now I am wondering if there's any other way that you know will clean it?How can I fix a big ring around my Batman game that got scratched on when my 360 was flipped upright?
You can't.How can I fix a big ring around my Batman game that got scratched on when my 360 was flipped upright?
I don't know any other ways to clean it but if you purchased a warranty on the game when you bought it then you can get a brand new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment