Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do you get past the last boss in Batman?

I am in the last bos fight, I believe to be anyway, in Batman Arkham Asylum. The 2 titans wouldnt be a problem but its the darn henchmen. They make my blood boil everytime I die due to them. If anyone has a solution or a stratagy, please help.How do you get past the last boss in Batman?
Not the last boss, but anyway.

The way I did it was to focus on the titans. Try to put the henchmen between yourself and a titan as the titan charges, that will knock them down for a bit and give you a chance to focus on beating on the titan. When you stun the titan and jump on, try to do as much damage to the henchmen as possible, when he knocks you off, use the unblockable takedown or throw to thin out the henchmen's numbers then repeat.



I found that if you get caught up taking out the henchmen, you wind up getting clobbered by the titans. So don't get caught fighting the little guys, just evade and focus on the big ones.How do you get past the last boss in Batman?
Thanks alot for your help!

Report Abuse

How do you get past the last boss in Batman?
asdf

No comments:

Post a Comment