Friday, March 9, 2012

What is a good batman read for someone new to batman?

I've never really read many DC comics, but recently I've picked up a few off the new 52 (batman, the flash, nightwing justice league) and I'm really enjoying them. I want to read some more batman but I don't really know where to start so any story arcs or graphic novels that are good reads would be cool to know about. Thanks =]What is a good batman read for someone new to batman?
Mandatory Batman Reading



Batman Year One

The Dark Knight Returns

The Long Halloween



Also good:



The Black Mirror (hardcover of this just came out last week. And it's written by Scott Snyder who's writing Batman right now)



The Killing Joke

The Man Who LaughsWhat is a good batman read for someone new to batman?
The Long Halloween is a very AWESOME Batman comic. It's my favorite!!!
  • reckoning lyrics
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment