Friday, March 9, 2012

Batman....?

Although i like the current Batman and his suit as well I think the best suits were in Batman Forever.It looked real good coz of it's gloss and solid look.It really matched with Batwing and Batboat.What do you guys think?I think the movie scores in the glamour departmentBatman....?
That is true, they did make sure everything had a uniform look but also made sure that it was slightly different. And also that was the movie we met Robin who is my favourite character.
whateverBatman....?
Are you joking? Those were a joke. The one from BB is the best because it the most realistic one. I saw pics from the on from the TDK and it looks to much like tron than Batman. I have to say the best one in my opion was the very first Batman.
the new batman suit is way better hun.Batman....?
I Didn't liked the Batman Forever Suit. It was all bright with nipples and Kind of Gay. No offense of course. I liked the Batman Returns suit better.
my fave batman suit was the batman returns one. the dark knight one looks cool, too. the batman begins one was terrible, i think. but i didn't really mind cuz i thot of it as a "proto-type". batman forever's first suit was okay, minus the nipples, but the suit he gets at the end of the movie, the silvery one, was dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment