Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I get to the highest tower in Batman: Arkham Asylum when I already completed the game?

I just finished the Normal level in Batman and I'm getting the rest of the riddles that I missed. The last riddle is, My challenges appear to this with the correct position in life. I know I have to get to the higgest tower, but Ivy's vine is in the way. I can't get up there, is there another way?How can I get to the highest tower in Batman: Arkham Asylum when I already completed the game?
The Riddle should be: My challenges appear to those with the correct position in life



Location is:

Grapple up to the top platform of the clock tower of Arkham Mansion

Stand on the south side, overlooking a rooftop below.

Turn on Detective Mode.

The top part of the question mark is on the roof below you and the bottom

part is at your feet.



and dead space is not better than batman it is two different games.



THANNK YOU Fotherz.



and plus i got the platinum tophy for b-man.How can I get to the highest tower in Batman: Arkham Asylum when I already completed the game?
Well, I've gotten every achievement off the game, look at your riddle challenge screen in your start menu and tell me what area this it is in, there are a few riddles throughout the game with the same description but for different areas.How can I get to the highest tower in Batman: Arkham Asylum when I already completed the game?
just walk around the tower and keep looking up there is a way up.

and remer shut your face you prick
Oh, the answer is simple. Play a better game, like Dead Space.
  • acura rsx
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment