Friday, March 9, 2012

Where do I start with the batman comics?

Well I wanna read the very first batman comics and how he originated and everything where would I start?? And are the batman chronicles worth reading?Where do I start with the batman comics?
I would suggest going to your public library and renting these books because buying them all would be a bit pricey.



I think everyone has a somewhat good knowledge of who batman is but i suggest you read these, it will catch you up to the comics today. I am not completely familiar with the order but you could ckeck that on wikipedia.





Batman: year one

Batman: year two

Batman: the killing joke

Batman a death in the family

Batman: the red hood

Batman: Hush

Batman: face to face

Batman: death and the maidens

Batman and son

Batman: the resurection of ra's al ghul

Batman: the strange casebook

Batman: the black glove

Batman: R.I.P.

Final Crisis

Batman reborn: batman and robin



if you search for any of these on wikipedia it will give you a pretty good plot synopsis.



Also you can just search for "batman" on wikipedia and read from there.Where do I start with the batman comics?
Like the very start? First issue? Well don't, as much die hard fan I am, if you want to take it seriously and enjoy a good story, i wouldn't read the golden or silver age, becasue there just campy, you can found comics of batman series by different authors nowadays



just go to your bookstore and look for something with batman vol 1



i recomond batman last hero



and wikipieda to get your knowledge from silver and golden era, its better then reading it, because its just so campy compare to the dark stuff we have nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment